Back in '58, Danelectro invented the Longhorn, triggering a stampede of sorts as artists rushed to record with this funky new guitar. Hundreds of 60's era records feature its signature sound. Think Link Wray and “Rumble” and you’ve got the idea.
Now the Longhorn is back for those who refuse to saddle up and ride guitars which are long on conformity and short on tonality.
- "Beefed up" Lipstick® pickups
- Fully adjustable/intonating bridge
- Sealed tuners
- 5-way selector switch
- Unique design, full tonality
- Made in Korea - fabulous build quality
- Available in Copperburst
- Shipping & Returns information HERE